I'm Back!

Date: 4.6.14
Time: 10:00
Location: Greenwich, CT

Another school year has passed, and that means another summer is here, ready to be filled with research, robotics, and writing.  This summer will be more mellow than last (i.e. no trips to Oxford to study deadly pathogens), but while the work this summer might be different, it does not make it any less important.

Next year I'm going to be returning to Greenwich Academy, where I will be joining the FTC team RoboEpic.  I will also be taking a course on engineering and design, an independent research seminar, and will be joining the STEM interest group.  GA has a lot of great opportunities for a Science geek like me and I can't wait to take advantage of them, but until then I'll have to find other ways to make groundbreaking discoveries.

I hope you are just as excited as I am about the next three months, and get ready, it's going to be an adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Exemption

Rewriting the Code Fellowship 2019

24.6.13